Monday, December 1, 2008

Celebrating the little things today!

I'll be heading out to my regular Monday workout in just a few minutes but thought this deserved a W00T! W00T!

As of this morning, I officially gained no weight over the Thanksgiving weekend! I didn't lose any either, but that wasn't the point.

Thanksgiving is a holiday that I look forward to all year. I'm a big turkey dinner kind of guy, but this year I successfully avoided the traps that surround the day. I enjoyed the traditional dinner TWICE and skipped the snacking the rest of the time.

YEAH ME!

Sorry for the interruption...now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

2 comments:

Greg said...

Congrats!! I also cut back my eating this year on turkey day. Felt SOO much better than I have in the past.

I am in the process of joining snap fitness here in town and hope to be joining you in posting on the blog!!

OhCaptain said...

Eating a satisfying amount made me feel soooo much better then eating to absolute capacity...and I still ate all the foods I wanted to, just not too much of any of them.