Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello fat.....it is me.....I hate you.

Well I have not posted recently becaue I have not been running because I hate it. So today I joined the 24/7 gym in Goodhue and I am dang excited about it. I have always been better at lifting weights and throwing in a little cardio than I was at running anyways.

So tomorrow start the working out at an actual gym. I have my alarm set for 3am so I can go before work. I will keep posting to keep track of my progress.

I have also gone almost completely Dt. Pepsi free! I have about 6 more bottles at work to finish up and then I am going to try and stay pop free. I feel like that, combined with my lack of exercise and poor eating habits, have made me the fatty that I currently am.

So here starts the path to a healthier life.

Greg

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

So how did it go at the gym? Hopefully you were able to get out of bed on time. I'd be skipping the bed option to get up at 3 since that is actually pretty close to when I go to be bed :-)