Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Downsizing

I did it! I crossed another second digit milestone. I have no idea why my weight just parks at those spots.

The MALE program is chugging along. I feel terrible that I haven't been doing the homework like I should. Work has been keeping me extremely busy so finding the time to take extra classes hasn't been easy.

On the bright side, I've lost 1.4 pounds two weeks in a row bring me to a total of 6.4 pounds over the 5 weigh ins. Sure would be nice to have pulled off the 100 pounds in 7 weeks like that dude on Biggest Loser but then again, if I lost 100 pounds the blog would be about me being hospitalized.

Hopefully I can make a yoga or cable class today. It could happen!

Oh! Before I forget...I'm wearing an old belt now that hasn't fit me in years. It's the little things :-)


-- Posted from my cell phone that starts with the i.

No comments: