Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome to our journey

My name is OhCaptain (Tim) and I'm a memeber of a family interested in losing years of neglect from my waistline.

A little about me (I'm hoping to get the rest of the family on here shortly), I'm a middle aged husband and father of 2 little princesses.

My goal is to lose about 60 pounds. I have no illusions that this will be done quickly but I do believe that I can change my life enough to get there. I've started by eating better and thinking about the food I eat. I've also paid much more attention to my choices every day when it comes to moving. I've been taking the stairs more often and walking when there are other routes that don't require so much.

This is the start of the journey. My wife, mother, father, brother and sister-in-law are all invited to do this. It was my sister-in-law whose idea it was to work on this together.

Wish us luck! More later!

No comments: